Tuesday, June 1, 2010

oh well hello blogging world. yes, this is me. yes, this is my blog. just to start things off - im really complex and sometimes contradict myself, so watch out. im OBSESSED with lady gaga, music, fashion, diet pepsi, and reeses peanut butter cups. so more than likely, each post WILL include one of these things. no doubt about it. im an odd ball. i love my grandparents, i concider myself a hippie for my long wavy hair that i refuse to cut, but when i get forced i cry a little inside, and i own gaga's viva glam lipstick. its the PRETTIEST shade of pink, fo sho. i also want to point out, im inlove with the peace sign. so much i have myself a date to get one tattooed on my wrist. now, onto the shit your wondering about. your probably wondering, why the hell did you call it "new york fresh" your a girl living in a small town city who thinks shes destined for crazy assed things.
bingo.
thats exactly the point. the moment i breath in the beautiful sent of crowded new york city, i know i belong. i dress for somewhere bigger than this town, i enjoy my music like an under ground junkie - trust me, i KNOW i know my stuff - and i just feel i am destined for fame.
yah, don't laugh. we all have dreams, mine are just different from yours. dont judge.
i also want this blog to be an escape for everyone. hey - im not perfect. neither is anyone else. so why not embrace it? we are all insecure about something or another. so why not be insecure together? acctually scratch that. no insecurity. LOVE your body. LOVE your life. LOVE your dreams and CREATE your destiny. im a fresh spin a fresh girl, meant for the big apple. "but tori, why arent you going to NYC then?" well folks. im working on that. and while im trying to get there, my blog and you guys will have to deal with it. did i mention i like to talk alot?
untill my next post,
peace love n blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment